- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Make action plans and schedules for sales team.
-Provides results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to management team
-Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and
-Growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, & competitive strategies.
- Manages trading functions to meet corporate financial goals.
- Manages the research of domestic and foreign financial markets using both technical and fundamental analysis; provides clients with recommendations or solutions.
- Brave to talk and solve the problem to the customer.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the new and old seller.
- Regularly follow up customer and staff under.
- Build strong relationship with the customers and team work.
- Responsibilities on selling and understanding reason up and down of sale.
- Research and collect the information on time of competitors, make plans and report to director.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Sale/Marketing or Relate field.
- Good to communicate in English.
- At least 3 year experience in Sale Manager or Marketing in Cosmetic industry.
- Honest to work independently & team work.
- Strong competitive, Motivation & exceptional work ethic.
- Willing go to work under pressure.
- Ability to really understand company mission and vision.
- Good at Microsoft word & excel
BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
- Working Time: 8:00 am～5:00 pm
- Working Days: Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat (Half)
- Holiday: Sat (Half) / Sun / Legal holiday
- Salary: 300$-500$
- Insurance (Past Probation)
- Annual Leave + Sick Leave + Maternity Leave (Past Probation)
HOW TO APPLY
Tel : 015508181