- Rise up marketing plan and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Raise creative solution for company promotions
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Manage product launching or advertising campaign
- Manage project event on time, within budget to meets expectation of the company
- Control the advertisement materials (Leaflet, Banner, and Poster, etc)
- Work closely with Marketing PR team and top management
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Build connection with other sectors (Private company, Media, Supplier, etc)
- Create, develop, produce and deliver project event
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field
- Good command of English language (Speaking & Writing)
- At least 3 - 4 years’ experience in marketing management or other related fields
- Good presentation skills (Giving speech and PowerPoint Skills)
- Able to use basic computer skills (MS Office, Internet & Email)
- Good and friendly personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong concept in design/promotion
- Good at customer relation.
BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
- Working Time: 8:00 am～5:00 pm
- Working Days: Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat (Half)
- Holiday: Sat (Half) / Sun / Legal holiday
- Salary: 300$-500$
- Insurance (Past Probation)
- Annual Leave + Sick Leave + Maternity Leave (Past Probation)
HOW TO APPLY
Tel : 015508181